Searching for New Year’s Resolutions. Here are a few of our favorites, the kind we like to keep. Why stop at ten or twelve? Keep going. Tell us some of your favorite resolutions.
- Make ’em don’t break ’em [resolutions].
- Live simply and well.
- Be kind to others for your day of need will come.
- To give full measure and be the best that I can.
- Commend more, condemn less, judge not at all.
- To continue to look and to find my purpose in life for living changes us all.
- Be Spiritual for there are things we can never explain.
- To talk less and do less, to listen and learn.
- By learning constantly do better. If failing still try.
- To have faith in myself, to love more, and hope for a better year.
- To take pride but be not prideful.
- To realize how much I really have.
If we could add one for fun, it would be to resolve once and for all to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
We at Traditions Home and Traditions Furniture wish you a Safe and Happy New Year. Come see us Tuesdays through Saturdays, 10:30 – 5 pm. Locations in Wichita and Downtown Overland Park, serving all of Kansas and Greater Kansas City.