Our new store hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 12 to 5 pm. We hope you got the message. If not, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram.
Things to do on Monday
Wondering what to do with a Monday Day Off, here are a few suggestions:
1. Get yourself moving, take a walk with the dog, ride a bike with a friend.
2. No dog, then visit an animal shelter. No friends, then you are working too hard and need a Monday Day Off to visit an animal shelter.
3. Tour a brewery or winery. Yesterday, Sunday, we visited the Walnut River Brewery in El Dorado visiting with locals in a small town who know how to live.
4. Sleep in, recharge your batteries, later, take a nap. Doing nothing, sometimes, means everything.
5. Start a blog, write the Great American novel, or just reach out with your thoughts. It’s cathartic, whatever that means for you.
6. Take a free online course. Exercising the brain is healthy. Better yet, be like my son and go for a run while you listen to a podcast. Pardon the metaphor, like killing two birds with one stone… Like, biking to work, works better, all around.
7. Try out a new recipe with family and friends. Scroll through cooking blogs for something unusual, leaf through food magazines for the fanciful, or call up grandma to hunt down an old recipe.
8. Feng shui your home as a way to improve your Chi. Don’t know what Chi is? Find out, it’s life changing.
9. Read a book. Sure, it is “old school,” but it is still the cheapest and easiest way to go on an adventure, visit the South Pacific, or fall in love.
10. If you are really, really bored, then clean out the garage and arrange the tools. Get ready for a weekend Garage Sale. This, I don’t like because it is too much like work.
Enjoy, as for me, I’m wearing boots and riding a bike!